- who like to jump and dance to “new age ” Gospel (??) music; but cannot sit steady through a sermon
- who like to go to “fun filled” youth camps; but would never go for outreach programs
- who like to listen to “ear itching” and “mind pleasing” sermons; but are easily offended by “heart convicting” sermons
- who can sit and watch a 3 hour movie in theaters; but cannot sit and read the Bible
- who can chat with friends for hours; but cannot discuss and meditate on God’s word with believers
- who read all kind of novels and fiction; but have no time to read God’s word
- who walk around with phones/tablets, but find it uneasy to carry the Bible to the Church
- who have time to study all the books in academics; but never care to study theology/doctrines
- who feel terribly sad for missing a trip/party; but don’t feel a thing for missing the Church/youth meeting
That just breaks my heart.
Dear brother/sister, if you are one of them, I don’t mean to judge you or look down upon you. All I want is to alert you and ask you to be careful in how you live. Because, God will judge us as per our actions. So, I wish and pray that, all your zeal would be directed to building a personal relationship with God and to following Him. If you heart is convicted, please share this with your friends and bring them to the light that is in our Lord Jesus Christ.
God bless you all. - Suhas Waidande